Tuesday, April 7, 2015

New Crow Silhouette Images and a free shipping promo!

Two new cheeky crow images for the silhouetted birds collection and they're available now in my Society6 shop. As an added bonus there's a free worldwide shipping promo on now through Society6 until April 12, 2015! You must follow this link to get the promo:

http://society6.com/illuminaphotographics?promo=X9PB84W4KXM7

Note:

Promotion expires April 12, 2015 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Free Shipping offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases, Wall Clocks and Rugs

Rail Call

Don't Lock Me In

 Both of these images were recently created from images I've captured during my many walks along the shores of Mud Bay in the South Surrey/Delta area of BC, Canada. While the place won't win any awards for sandy beaches, the bay definitely lives up to the "mud" part of its name attracting shorebirds, their predators and songbirds of every kind. Worth the jaunt south of Vancouver if you have a hankering for some wide open space and experience a bit of nature too.

I'll have these two images available also at the Granville Island Public Market in Vancouver when I have my table set up there.

No comments: